Pfizer now says the company might know if its Covid-19 vaccine is safe for use as early as October, which Dr. Anthony Fauci says is unlikely, but not impossible, as the country braces for the holiday weekend. CNN’s Nick Watt reports.
Fauci: Vaccine in October ‘unlikely, not impossible’ – CNN Video
- 230 new Idaho COVID-19 cases Sunday – Local News 8 – LocalNews8.com on
- Newly Reported Texas Virus Cases Top 5,300; COVID-19 Hospitalizations Also Up – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth on
- More than 3bn could live in extreme heat by 2070 on
- Coronavirus: Muslims begin Eid celebrations under lockdown on
- Sterling double helps Man City to quarter-finals on